About us & our house
Hosts by tradition in Mayrhofen
The guest house in the course of time
Guest house Oblasser was built by Jakob and Elisabeth Oblasser from 1964 to 1965. Much of the building work was completed by them personally in order to create a modern bed and breakfast pension with running water in each bedroom. Their son, Richard, showed flair for running a guest house at an early age, and it was only a question of time before he followed in his parent’s footsteps. He assumed responsibility for managing the house with his wife, Hildegard, in 1970.
He „officially“ inherited the house from his parents in 1988. The next major construction phase followed in 1991, when the loft was converted to create two additional holiday apartments. Early 2008, Andreas Oblasser took over his father’s business and continues to run the guest house together with his wife, Maria.
- Top class rooms and apartments in Tyrolean style
- Quiet, sunny location on the outskirts of town
- Every room has a private balcony
- Spacious garden is perfect for sunbathing
- Bus stop for the free ski bus service is just outside the front door
- Free parking for house guests